Saturday, October 26, 2024

I'M RETURNED HOME

I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming home
Lets Heavy rain wash away the pain of yesterday
Angles are waiting at the gate
I'm going back to the place I belong

Forgave me for all my short comings
To all frenz and enemy that I met
I learn the lessons of becoming strong and stronger
I learn not one you can trust except God
The only Love that everlasting

I saw the arrow coming from the sky
I saw bomb blast everything it go through
I saw men from heaven coming from the clouds
Oh God you are so strong
Make me feel so happy that my God the strongest 

Gabriel become my father
Michael become my commander
Izrael become my comforter
Moses become my teacher and doctor
Samuel and Pegasus become my right hands
God send me down because of Joseph prayer
He said without you I'm blind
Hope his eyes become better
Lots of Fights, Scars and Battles

Experiences I never dreamed before
Drag by enemy to the underworld
I see demons and devils
The language you cannot understand
The people who are tourtured without any wrong 
The hopeless cry, can you imagined it?
You fight the battle alone, you are not live or die, no rest, no sleep, lions are everywhere, the scary creatures, the crying head without body
Escaped the death gate
God coming down to save you away

Long Journey I never learned before
To the hell
To the deep sea
To the earth
To the sky
I tell you in the Hell you cannot breath properly, there is no light in the deep sea, people on the earth are dreaming, those in the sky are fallen to the ground. 
We are so far away from God
We didn't understand the truth in the Quran
And I see people are so proud of their wrong knowledge
When I come nearer, they run away
But it's Ok

I'm returned to my kingdom
I'm coming home
I'm coming home
Tell the world I'm coming Home
I'm going back to the place I'm belong

#newruler

#caliphate






No comments:

Post a Comment

PEMERGIAN AYAH

  Aku berdiri di Tanah Kubur Jasad Ayah masih belum dikebumikan Hanya menatap Lohong kosong Sayup mendengar bacaan doa imam dimasjid Dengan ...