Saturday, October 26, 2024

I AM ALIVE

Battles, after Battles
Drowned
Cold hands
I feel so tired and sleepy
My heart dimmed
My souls faded away
I see him breath me in 
So keep me alive
But Im at the gate of death

Slowly, Painly, Sadly
Angles announced my death
Abraham the priest descend from heaven
And save my life
My dead soul pull up to heaven
Live me in the middle
Life or Death

He try hard to keep me alive
Until the sky become white
God and angles come to save me
They keep my heart beating
My blood mix with his breath
I am alive

God teach me a verse in Quran
To save my life
To keep my souls on earth
To let my heart beating
And here we in the lab
One two three I am alive

One is my blood
Two is his breath
Three the secret in Quran
And I am coming home
Thanks to Allah and my angle Ruh Kudus


No comments:

Post a Comment

PEMERGIAN AYAH

  Aku berdiri di Tanah Kubur Jasad Ayah masih belum dikebumikan Hanya menatap Lohong kosong Sayup mendengar bacaan doa imam dimasjid Dengan ...